etFin, NewFin, Floaty Feet, Snokeling Fins, Dive Fins, Diving Fins, Scuba Fins, Scuba Spit Fins
**JetFin Natural Buoyancy **** Thrust **
3 main channels to push water backwards to assist with efficiency and power.
The best quality rubber makes this fin ultra durable and long lasting.
Some plastic fins are positively buoyant, so when you’re in proper position which should be 10 degrees midline of horizontal, they can bring your feet up too high and keep reaching for the sky so to speak, bringing you inverted and to the point where if you don’t correct it to a point where you turtle flipping and rolling.
A little bit of weight from the fin, not in the form of ankle weights (which will bring you legs down too low) may keep your feet in the perfect position.
Scuba Gear Technical Information:
- Material: Rubber Rigd fin
- Proven Vented Design
- Choice of Combat and Tactical Units Worldwide
- Used by Scuba Instructors and Diving Professionals
- Excellent Propulsion and Comfort in Vented Fin
- Durable Rubber Construction
- Provides Exceptional Speed with Minimal Effort
- Water Flows-Thru Vents on Weaker Down-Stroke of Fining
- Vents Reduce Pressure, Providing Less Strain on Leg
- Angle of the Vent Reacts as a Solid Blade on Up-Stroke
- Up-Stroke Provides Maximum Power and Propulsion
- Strong and Durable Adjustable Rubber Fin Straps
- Metal Buckles for Bulletproof Reliability
- Adjustable Heel Strap Secures Strap for Ease of Pre-Dive Preparation
- Neutrally Buoyant fin in fresh water, slightly positive in saltwater (Full 1lbs lighter than regular Precision Fins)
- Open heel with heavy duty dual bungee cord straps
- ⊙ Diving Equipment OEM & ODM available.
- ⊙ Diving Equipment customization.
- ⊙ Manufactured by: Aquatec